Tuesday, December 31, 2019

The End of the Year Round-Up

Well, I can hardly believe it's December 31, 2019. Where did the year go? I did better with my reading than I thought I would this year. After eye problems this year and eye surgeries on each eye, I surprised myself in that I managed to get 118 books read this year. Now back to the reading corner and get ready for the new year 2020. 

My reading goal for 2020 is hopefully 100 books read. It shouldn't be to difficult, that is only two books a week. I really want to try listening to audio books this year. Oh! I know some people think that listening to a book isn't reading it, but I chose to disagree. One reason is the fact that blind people love to listen to books, and it does help with my old eyes when I can read awhile and listen awhile to my books.

Well, so long 2019, and on into 2020...Happy Reading Everyone....

1 comment: