Wednesday, August 28, 2019

"This week's reading..."

 I started this book two years ago, and then set it aside. Last week I decided to read it again, never finishing it the first time around. I enjoy the Chicken Soup books when I'm between books or my attention span is lacking. They are short stories related to the theme of the book. This one being "Romantic" stories. I finished it a few days ago. 


I next read the second book in this bundle of books. It was titled "A Horse for Cinderella. A quick read without much depth, but since it was on my Kindle I could make the font larger and made for a nice day of reading.


Then one day last week I noticed on Facebook this book was free, so downloaded it and started reading it. It hasn't drawn me into the story for some reason, but I'm hanging in there and trying to get it read. Hopefully the pace will pick up soon, and my attention span won't wander off again. In the meantime, I decided to read...



This Novella, "An Unexpected Family" about orphan train children. It wasn't the best book I've read about the Orphan Train children, really it was more centered around the couple who adopted them. Just the same it gave me a few hours of reading this afternoon. So that leaves me to go back to the book "Gold Digger." So that was my life in reading for the last few days. 

These books are all part of my personal library.

No comments:

Post a Comment