Monday, March 30, 2020

"3 Month Count Down"

WOW! I can't believe this is a 3 month count down of books for 2020 already! With all the chaos happening this last month I am having trouble keeping my mind from wandering away from my reading routine. It's like I'm living in 'brain fog' almost all the time. I finally put the remote down to the TV and started trying to get back to my normal routine. Now for the count down of  books read this year so far...I read 26 books so far. I only joined one challenge, so have a few more challenges to fill in that challenge. 

I'm doing fine in this time of staying home. I've been more or less house bound for 5 or so years, so this is not a problem for me. I feel sorry for people who don't read or have some kind of hobby to keep them busy during this trying time. Well thats it for this time. Not much on regular blogging anymore, so only check in once in a blue moon. So, everyone stay safe and enjoy your staying home time.

1 comment:

  1. I don't do much blogging now either. Like you the lock down hasn't bothered me too much either I hate shopping so have finally managed to do food shopping online!
    Good excuse to do lots of reading, knitting and sewing when I'm not watching the news. There's plenty of that from all over the world sadly.
    Hope you are keeping well and I know you are staying safe.

    ReplyDelete