Wednesday, October 30, 2019

"October, Month of Reading"

I can't believe it's been a month since I posted something in "My Reading Corner. Where has the time gone?  I guess while I was reading time moved on. I managed to read nine books in October, some new authors and a few from some of my favorite authors...

1. "An Honorable Man" by Donna Fasano (Kindle) Bk. 1
2. "Braking for Bodies" by Duffy Brown (Book)
3. "Stella Bain" by Anita Shreve (New author, Book)
4. "Broken Bone China" by Laura Childs (Book)
5. "Woman of His Heart" by Donna Fasano (Kindle) Bk. 2
6. "Slightly Scandalous" by Mary Balogh (Book)
7. "Wish Me Home" by Kay Bratt (New author, Kindle)
8. "Old Is Not a Four-Letter Word" by Sheila Roberts (Kindle)
9. "A Transcontinental Affair" by Jodi Daynard (New author, Kindle)

So far this year I've read 93 books, I’m shooting for 100 by December 31, 2019. If all goes well it looks like I may make the 100 by then, I hope so anyway. It's been a tough year of reading for me this year. I had cataracts on my eyes, the Doctor removed them in July and August. After two months I was fitted for glasses again. Now I'm trying to get back to my normal reading schedule. The old eyes just aren't what they use to be. Anyway, that's it for this month, now off to choose a book to start the month of November...

P.S. I think I fixed the comment problem, so would you be so kind and see if you can leave a comment. I would appreciate it. Thanks.

4 comments:

  1. Great month for you.

    I don’t know any of those titles....thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My you have been reading a lot despite your problems.
    I've been listening to e-audio books so that I can knit or sew while I'm listening. Our local library has quite a few but not many of the authors I like so I'm broadening out my reading to authors I don't know. Probably not a bad thing.

    So pleased you've fixed the comments problem at least you know we're following you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Winifred. I'm glad too, that I figured out the comment problem. I'm not to good with tech things. It is always nice to read others comments and to visit their blogs also. Come the new year I want to get back on a regular schedule again.

      Delete