Monday, April 25, 2011

"Spring's Serenity Read-A-Thon"


Spring's Serenity Read-A-Thon, Monday, April 25th through Sunday, May 1st.  The read-a-thon will run from 12:00am Monday through 11:59pm Sunday (adjust your time zones accordingly).  Remember, you can join in any time through the week and read as little or as much as you want.  It's all about personally challenging ourselves and also having fun as a community of readers.  I hope you will join us!
This week I will be trying to read three books:
1. Coming Home, by Mariah Stewart: Update: Tuesday, 1:45 PM. I just finished reading "Coming Home" and found it a very enjoyable read.  Now on to the next book, "Nerve".
2. Nerve, by Taylor Clark
3. Summer Island, by Kristin Hannah

9 comments:

  1. Welcome to the read-a-thon! So glad you decided to join us. Please remember to have fun and good luck accomplishing your reading goals. =O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck - I hope you get a lot accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the read-a-thon.

    I have visions of one day being able to take part in a read-a-thon sitting in a box window seat behind closed curtains. :)

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with this! It looks like it will be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely read-a-thon button! I may need to investigate this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by. I guess my mouth still hurts is because when it started he only started the root canal, and there was 2 cavities on the bottom that one turned out it had to be pulled before he could finish the root canal. Well, evidently we waited too long, and that one got infected, Well, it hurt all last night on the top, but now the bottom is killing me. I took a pain killer again & all I want to do is sleep. Man, I feel like telling him just give me dentures and forget about it! SHEESH! THANKS AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete