Tuesday, January 11, 2011

WWW Wednesdays 1/12/2011

  WWW Wednesdays, is hosted by Should Be Reading each Wednesday.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?




I am currently reading The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows.

I recently read Don't Blink, by James Patterson and Howard Roughan.
The next book I will be reading is Knit Two, by Kate Jacobs.

6 comments:

  1. Gigi Ann, I read the first and third book pictured here, and enjoyed them both. Hopefully, you will, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will love the "potato peel pie society" book !! its wow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read Knit Two one of these days. I read and loved Guernsey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting on my blog, it is great to have found you, i'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen the Kate Jacobs book around bloggyland so will be waiting for your review to see if it goes on my tbr bucket list. And lol, I already know what you think of Patterson lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I loved The Literary...Potato Peel Pie...etc. (LOL) book...and I have Knit Two just waiting on my stacks.

    Enjoy!

    Here's mine:

    (click on my name)

    ReplyDelete