Monday, August 23, 2010

"Meet Me On Monday"



Welcome to the 11th edition of 
"Meet Me On Monday!"

Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?"  I know them...but yet I don't know them!  I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other! 

Every Sunday I will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!

"Its a great way to to meet new friends and for others to get to know me better....one Monday at a time!!!"....as quoted by the Chacogirl!! 

I will make this SIMPLE and FUN!!!

I will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them better!!  Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog!




Questions: 

1. What is your favorite kind of doughnut?
     I like the filled doughnuts with a custard filling.


2. How often do you pray?
     Often each day.


3. What is your favorite kind of music?
     I like the old classics, Dean Martin, Sinatra, Michael Buble', etc.


4. What do you order when you eat Chinese food?
     Shrimp Garlic, I like my Chinese food a little spicy.


5. Would you rather snowboard in the winter or swim in the summer?
      I don't do either, but if I did.... it would be swimming in the summer.

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed browsing your blog. I am a new blogger following you; please follow me back. Thanks and have a great day.
    http://Lindalovesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing...I think it is great to get to know our bloggy friends through memes like these. I know I enjoy reading about others.
    CMash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for joining the Meet Me on Monday!

    Those are some great answers!

    I'm now following you and would love it if you follow me back!

    Thanks for participating!
    Have a great week!
    Java

    ReplyDelete
  4. A new friend from Meet me on Monday here!
    Love your blog... and I cannot swim or snowboard too... lol :)

    ReplyDelete