Saturday, April 22, 2017

"National Poetry Month" April 2017

Since April 2017 is National Poetry Month I thought I would honor it by posting a poem I wrote in 2010 entitled "Reading".  I also have a poetry blog where I post my own poetry. It can be found here at "Shadows of My Mind"

photo by tony poem by gigi ann

"Reading" is my 'Pastime & Entertainment.'

Reading can be Risque and fun
or Raffishly boring.
It can also be Really educational
Recreational, even Refreshing.
Reading may Regale us with it's stories.
Reading is whatever we decide to make it.
Reading can Redeploy us back in time
or into the future.
Reading is a wonderful way to 
Reach the little corners of our minds
and make inroads into our ever
expanding trek down the Road to Knowledge. 
Happy Reading Everyone!
Gigi Ann
11/16/2010


1 comment: