Tuesday, April 4, 2017

"Dearest Elizabeth"

The Darcys are happily married, and it's time for Elizabeth to take her place among Derbyshire society.

Will the Bennets'  uninvited arrival at Pemberley usher in a period of discontent for the newlyweds? 


What of Darcy's relations? What manner of mischief ensues when 

when Darcy's aunt shows up uninvited to Elizabeth's first dinner party.

Discover what happens after the happily-ever-after ending of Miss Jane Austen's 
Pride and Prejudice.


My Thoughts...

I love to read books based on Jane Austen's novels. P.O. Dixon seems to have a great way of adapting her books around Ms. Austen's Pride and Prejudice. When I get in a Jane Austen frame of mind I know I can depend on Dixon to entertain me with her slant on P&P novels. 

I enjoyed another one of her books, and am awarding it 4****Eliza stars...

I would like to thank the author P.O. Dixon for gifting me this book. I found it on Facebook one day for free. Thanks again P.O. Dixon, it is now a part of my Nook Library.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed the story after the the happily-ever-after ending of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. This version is new to me, Gigi Ann!

    ReplyDelete