Thursday, March 30, 2017

"Broken Trails"

A lonely cowboy … a woman searching for hope. Can love bring enough healing to carry them through? 

Nathan Rourke lost almost everything he holds dear. What he still has, he’ll do anything to keep. His Montana ranch is not just a place, it’s his home and what’s left of his family. He’s holding his own, making it work. 
But then high-school sweetheart Emma reappears … and suddenly this cowboy’s life is as rough as a ride on an untamed bronc. 
Emma Benson left high school without a word to Nate, rather than admit she was too ill to go on. Now she’s desperate to prove that she’s more than the disease that keeps her dependent on her family and friends. And she craves just one more chance at love. 
Nate embodies the promise of a life free from the confines of her small world. But will loving her mean he must give up his own freedom? 

No matter which path they choose, this young couple will be battling the odds 

Saddle up for a ride along Montana trails you’ll never forget—lasso your copy of Broken Trails today! 


My Thoughts...

This was a  sweet, clean, western romance. I wasn't sure if I would like this story but imagine my surprise when I totally found it quite entertaining.

Bonnie R. Paulson is my kind of writer, one who holds my interest, writes an entertaining story, (not filled with a bunch of  filler) just a lighthearted fun plot. It was a fun quick read. 
I enjoyed it enough to award it 4**** "romantic ranch" stars. This book is a part of my Nook Library. 

3 comments:

  1. This sounds wonderful, Gigi Ann. Terrific review! I think it should get "romantic ranch" stars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You gave me a chuckle today, so your wish is my command, so there it is 4**** "romantic ranch" stars....

      Delete
  2. Terrific review! I think it should get "romantic ranch" stars.


    หีฟิต

    ReplyDelete