Saturday, January 28, 2017

"Wild Horse Springs" Book Tour

In the heart of Ransom Canyon, sometimes the right match for a lonely soul is the one you least expect

Dan Brigman may not lead the most exciting life, but he's proud of what he's achieved: he's a respected lawman, and he's raised a bright, talented daughter on his own. But finding a lone, sparkly blue boot in the middle of a deserted highway gets him thinking maybe the cowgirl who lost it is exactly the shake-up he needs.

After losing her baby girl, Brandi Malone felt like her soul died along with her daughter. Now singing in small-town bars to make ends meet, she's fine being a drifter until a handsome sheriff makes her believe that parking her boots under his bed is a better option.

College grad Lauren Brigman has just struck out on her own in downtown Dallas when a troubling phone call leads her back home to Crossroads. Her hometown represents her family, friends and deepest hopes, but also her first love, Lucas Reyes. Will Lauren's homecoming be another heartbreak, or a second chance for her and Lucas?


My Thoughts...

As always I like a good romantic story, and Jodi Thomas never seems to disappoint me. 

Even though this is the fifth book in the "Ransom Canyon Romance" series, it was also a stand-alone book as well. It was not difficult to follow the story even if you missed some of the other books in the series.

The cast of characters were entertaining, and I like that Ms. Thomas always writes stories with strong women characters, and loyal family members. She writes emotional stories which I always fine are filled with human qualities, like regret,  forgiveness, and love. So if you are looking for a hot and steamy romance, you may need to look elsewhere. Now that doesn't mean there is no romance going on throughout the story, because falling in love always involves some romance....I enjoyed the story enough to award it 5***** Wild Horse Romantic stars.

I would like to thank the publishers for gifting this book to me to read and give an honest review. I did not receive any type of compensation for reading and reviewing this book. While I receive free books from publishers and authors, I am under no obligation to write a positive review.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a wonderful romance story, Gigi Ann. I'm glad you enjoyed it so much.

    ReplyDelete