Friday, December 16, 2016

"Week-end Curl Up Time"

This is more or less what it looks like at my house this week-end. (Yes, that is my house.) Snow and all....


Since this week-end is Brrrr cold I decided to curl up with a few good books by two of my favorite authors. Debbie Macomber and Ruth Ann Norton. To me they are my "Comfort Reading Food." And who doesn't love "Comfort Food" whether it is real food, or my reading food. First I will be enjoying "Rainy Day Kisses" by Debbie Macomber... and secondly I will be enjoying "The Viscount's Runaway Bride" by Ruth Ann Norton...I love the cover on that one. So there you have it in a nutshell, I will be busy reading the winter away this week-end. How much better can it get?!

1 comment:

  1. Gigi Ann, your cozy weekend plans sound wonderful. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete