Friday, October 28, 2016

"Book Tag" this or that




~ RULES ~
Mention the creator of the tag. 
Thank the person who tagged you. 
Tag other people and spread the love. 

Thanks to Susan from Suko's Notebook  for tagging me in the This or That Book Tag, and to Ayunda from Tea & Paperbacks, the creator of this book tag. 

1) Reading on the couch or reading in bed?
Neither...I love to read in my La-Z-Boy chair, with my feet up. Otherwise, I get a backache.

2) Main character: Male or Female?
I enjoy both, depending on who the storyline is most focused on.

3) Sweet or salty snacks while reading?
I enjoy both "Sweet and Salty Snacks." but not much while I read. I usually don't eat or drink while I read.

4) Trilogies or quartets?
I usually stay away from both. I read books in series, but they must also be stand alone books as well.

5) First Person or Third Person POV?
It really doesn't matter to me, I just want a good storyline when I read.

6) Night or morning reader?
I like to read morning, noon, and night time too. If the story grabs my attention and I just can't put the book down I may read well into the night.

7) Libraries or bookstores?
I like both, but to be honest, I prefer bookstores, because I don't like to be on a reading schedule where I have to have it read in a week or two.  I prefer Barnes and Noble. But I'm more or less hooked on my Kindle and Nook, so easy to download a book and have it in a few seconds. 

8) Books that make you laugh or books that make you cry?
I like both. Some books are both funny and sad and make me cry, but I love them that way. When an author draws me into the story to the point that I LOL or cry, I love it.

9) Black or white book covers?
I don't quite understand this question. I like variety in my book covers, the more color the better. Color makes my bookshelves look colorful. If they are only black or white what a dull bookshelf that would be.

10) Character driven or plot driven stories?
This is a difficult one, I usually say, I don't care as long as the story has a good storyline and keeps my attention.

What do you think?
The Book Bloggers  I tag are....

If this list or the idea appeals to you, please feel free to play along!  Thanks for reading!  Your comments are welcomed.   :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Saturday, Gigi Ann! Many of our answers are the same, but not all of them. I enjoyed reading your post. Thank you very much for taking the time to do this! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete