Monday, May 2, 2016

"The Marshal's Justice" Book Tour

A Texas lawman will move heaven and earth to keep his former lover and their infant daughter safe

A shoot-out on the banks of Appaloosa Creek is the last place marshal Chase Crockett expects to find his ex-lover. Former criminal informant April Landis is supposed to be in WITSEC awaiting the birth of their child. But the desperate woman caught in the cross fire isn't pregnant.

Telling Chase he was a father -- two months early -- wasn't an option with murderous thugs targeting April and their infant daughter. Despite the violence that divides them, her only prayer is to trust the Texas lawman sworn to protect his family. Until desire ambushes them again, leaving April and Chase at the mercy of a past with no promise of a future.
 
My Thoughts....
This book was fast paced but almost to much was going on for my taste. However, it kept me glued to the pages...It was a story filled with intrigue, suspense, and of course some romance.  If you like romantic suspense stories then I think you will enjoy this one.
This book was gifted to me by the publisher to read and review...I did not receive any type of compensation for reading and reviewing this book. While I receive free books from publishers and authors I am under no obligation to write a positive review.
Paperback288 pages
Published April 19th 2016 by HarlequinM
ISBN
0373749562 (ISBN13: 9780373749560)

1 comment:

  1. Gigi Ann, thanks for sharing your thoughts about this fast-paced story. I hope your week is off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete