My reading for the month of April was lacking. I broke my arm on April 9th, so didn't feel to good the first few weeks. And being on pain meds kind of took away my concentration. After a few minutes of reading all I wanted to do was go to sleep. However, I did manage to read three books in April.
1. "Mr. Darcy falls in Love" by Noe****
2. "Mail Order Bride: WestwardWinds Brides#1" by Linda Bridey***
3. "Rod" The Autobiography" by Rod Steward**
But than May came in like a lion, I got off of the meds and got back on the wagon and started to read again. The following are a list of the books I read in May.
1. "File "M" for Murder" by Miranda James****
2. "Ming Tea Murder" by Laura Childs****
3. "Finding Home" by Jackie Weger**
4. "Murder, She Wrote: Aloha Betrayed" by Donald Bain****
5. "Family Pictures" by Jane Green***
6."The Beach House" by Jane Green**
7. "First Love" by James Patterson**
8. "Sam's Letters to Jennifer" by James Patterson**
9. "Last One Home" by Debbie Macomber****
10. "The Pepper in the Gumbo" by Mary Jane Hathaway****
11. "The Key" by Jennifer Sturman***
So all-in-all I feel I had a pretty good reading month in May.