Thursday, January 8, 2015

"Snowed In With Her Ex"

Trapped in a cabin with the man who makes her want what she shouldn't have… 

Wedding photographer Briana Harper never expected to run into her ex at an engagement shoot! And when a blizzard strands them…alone…in a remote mountain cabin, she knows she's in trouble. She's never forgotten Ian Lawson, but none of the reasons they broke up have changed. He's still a workaholic. And now he's an engaged workaholic! 

But Ian is also still a man who knows what he wants. And what he wants is Briana. Untangling the lies of his current engagement leaves him free to…indulge. Yet proving he's changed may be this music mogul's toughest negotiation yet…


My Thoughts...

Sometimes when reading romance novels it just feels like...if you have read one, you've read them all...They more or less follow the same premise. Boy mets girl, they have a problem, separate, realize they can't live without each other get back together and live happily-ever-after.

These books are what I like to call my fluffy "Cinderella" stories. They move along at a fast pace and can be read in an afternoon and evening. They are pretty predictable, but entertaining enough to keep my attention. 

This was a fun story to read, Even though the storyline was alright I hated the bedroom scene...I'm from the old school of leaving some things to the imagination...So if you want something with some depth, you may want to look elsewhere. For me it fit the bill, since the last few days I have been "Snowed In With My Husband." 

Thanks to the Harlequin publishers for providing me with this book to read and review. Actually, I enjoyed it enough to award it 3 'snowball' stars.

I did not receive any type of compensation for reading and reviewing this book. While I receive free books from publishers and authors I am under no obligation to write a positive review.

2 comments:

  1. Gigi Ann, I'm glad you enjoyed this book, although you did not like the graphic nature of the bedroom scene.

    ReplyDelete