Monday, July 21, 2014

"Mountain Laurel"

"The perfect, page-turning romance to read at the beach..." ebookluver 

So what if Laurel Morgan hadn't had a date since the senior prom? If all it would take to convince her teenage sister to consider college was to go on a few dates and have some fun, it was a bet she could beat. And before she could change her mind, sexy forest ranger Michael Walker agreed to play the part of her ardent admirer! 

Laurel never expected Michael's acting abilities to be quite so convincing. Whenever her sister was watching, Laurel found herself wrapped in a heady embrace with a passionate kiss on the way. Her captivating cohort promised a performance that would win her the wager, but when the curtain closed, would she lose the only man she would ever love?


My Thoughts...

I always look forward to reading Ms. Fasano's books. I think this is the tenth book by her I've read. What can I say...

Donna Fasano knocks it out of the park again! I was drawn into the story from the very beginning, and what a surprise when I found the setting to the story was written around the area of Western Maryland where I lived until 16 years ago when hubby and I retired from farming and moved to Iowa. 'Loved it!'

Anyone who enjoys a feel-good story with some light-hearted romance will be delighted with this fun "Mind Cotton Candy" happily-ever-after kind of romantic tale. Again I was not disappointed and I found it quite entertaining, so much so that I awarded it 4 Sweet Cotton Candy Stars.

This book is a part of my Nook library.

3 comments:

  1. Ann, thank you for reading and reviewing my book. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always love reading your books, Donna. Thanks for the entertaining story you write.

      Delete
  2. This does sound like nice romance!

    ReplyDelete