Thursday, February 13, 2014

"Booking Through Thursday"

"For most of the east coast, at least, it’s a wintry, snowy day today, so … How do you like to spend your snow days? Feel free to gloss over the obligatory parts like shoveling unless you LIKE it. We’re talking ideal, best way to spend a snow day kind of thoughts, here.

For those of you who live in places where snow days simply don’t happen? Feel free to substitute “snow” with “rain” and think about the kind of days when you just want to cuddle up inside where it’s warm and dry."


We do have snow here in Iowa, today only an inch or so is expected, nothing like the east coast is experiencing today. What will I be doing today? What else, reading mostly. Sometime today I want to take a walk around the block. Today is the first day in a long time that the temps are not minus below zero. We are having a heat wave it is suppose to be 34 degrees above zero today. So need to get out of the house and go for a walk. This is what it more or less looks like in my little corner of the world.
So, what will you be doing today, whether in the rain or snow?

4 comments:

  1. Today is not raining....and we've only had snow a couple of times since I've been here (in the last 40 years). But an hour or more away, we find snow...and here's MY BTT POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the snow day! We're in the middle of a big storm here as well. I'll be in my pajamas all day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've had the same cold weather here in Missouri. I can't remember ever being so excited about having weather in the 40's as we all are to finally be above freezing! I'm a new GFC follower.
    Check out my BTT post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been for a walk in so long. It's been too warm (sorry for your snow).

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete