Tuesday, February 4, 2014


"Blind Date With..."

Today I decided to do something a little different, I went to my local Library to meet my "Blind Date."  I'm not sure if I will like him or not. Well let me show you some pictures of how I chose my "Blind Date."
This is a picture of the "Blind Dates" I could choose from. And of course there are a few rules of how to handle my "Blind Date"...
What kind of date do I choose? Romantic, Mysterious, Mystical, Christian? Oh, the choices! What will I do? 
I chose..... "Mystery: Seeking a reader who is looking for .... Action, adventure, twists and shocks, humor and even murder"
My "Blind Date" and I arrived home... I couldn't wait to undress him and see what awaited under the cover...
Right before my eyes, fire blazed... I knew right then and there my "Blind Date" was going to be a hot and fiery date. I couldn't wait to turn over the cover and check him out...
I also cheated on my "Blind Date." While at the library I decided to check out another book by an old friend. I knew after my "Blind Date" I would need a pick-me-up, with all the the tension and head-snapping "Seconds Away." Therefore I chose this book by Haywood Smith, "Out of Warranty."
 
With Ms. Smith's books, there are plenty of laughs and lots of heart. And after my "Blind Date" I think I will be in need of a few laughs and a drink or two....

1 comment: