Monday, September 30, 2013

"Musing Mondays"


MusingMondays5This week’s musing at Should Be Reading asks…
What do you do when life gets in the way, and you just don’t have much time to read? Do you complain? Do you accept it? Do you do everything in your power to make time to read? Share your thoughts!
This is a problem I take one day at a time. Even if I can't read as much each day as I would like, I still try to read whatever book I am reading at the time for maybe only 15 minutes. I always carry a book with me when I leave home just in case I can work in a few minutes of reading. And like everyone else, I read other things besides the book of the week, so there aren't many days that go by that I don't read something. 
What is your reading schedule each day, or week? 

9 comments:

  1. Nice answer. Like you I always carry a book. In addition I have an audio book playing in my car at all times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to read, at least for a short while, every day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the same thing. I carry a book everywhere :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/09/musing-mondays_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrying a book along is a great habit...and one I have had for years. That's why my handbags are big!

    Here's MY MUSING MONDAYS POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to read for at least 15 mins every night before I go to sleep. This is a habit I've never lost since childhood... I do sometimes carry a book but as I don't commute to work the opportunities to read are slim.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ALWAYS have either a book or my kindle with me at all times--as you say, you just never know when you'll have a little extra time to read!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do the same, I always carry a book with me. And I try to read daily, even if it's just ten minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great answer! I am always reading something, even if it's not a book too!

    ReplyDelete