Friday, March 22, 2013

"Multiple Choice" My Thoughts


There was a time when March Monroe thought she and her daughter Olivia would never really cut the cord. Now Olivia is off to college and March is secretly doing the same thing. It's a high-voltage shock when they run into each other as student interns at the local radio station. Adding to the fireworks caused by a royally ticked-off Olivia are a fourteen-year old son who probably won't be speaking to March for much longer, a slightly tired marriage, a midlife crush, and Quantum Physics and You, the class that just might put March over the edge. From the author of Must Love Dogs, this effervescent story of family life will strike a chord with women of all ages-whether they have kids in college or are just now choosing their majors. Required reading for absolute enjoyment!

My Thoughts....
I always enjoy Claire Cook's books, this is one of her older books I've had on my bookshelf for awhile. I rather enjoyed this one as well. If you are looking for something on the deeper side to read, skip this one. It was fluffy, a bit funny at times, and since I'm still fighting a cold (for 11 days now) it was a slight distraction from all the coughs, snorts, and everything else involved in fighting a cold, It helped me pass the time of day. Anyway, I awarded it 3*** and I also read it for my.......

"Mount TBR Reading Challenge."

I own this book it is part of my personal library. 

3 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better, this one sounds good. Must Love Dogs is a fav movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon, Gigi Ann! I have also had a cold. Wonderful review!

    ReplyDelete