This month "Mailbox Monday" is being hosted by Suko at "Suko's Notebook" Thanks Suko for hosting this month.
This week I am featuring 5 books that I bought at our local "Book Warehouse" store. To make a long sad story short...The store is closing it's doors on January 7, 2013, not because it wants too, but, because another store in the Mall area wants their space. Therefore, all the books in the store are $1.00 each, and I just couldn't resist going crazy and buying 25 books. I will feature some of the other books in the coming weeks.
The five books for this week are...
1. Twelve Sharp, by Janet Evanovich.
2. The Nanny Diaries, by Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Kraus.
3. Nanny Returns, by Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Kraus.
4. The Debutante Divorcee, by Plum Sykes.
5. No! I Don't Want to Join a Book Club, by Virginia Ironside.
Happy Reading everyone!!!!