Saturday, October 20, 2012

"Her Fake Romance" My Thoughts

"Mom, get a life!"

Her teenage daughter's words were daunting. True, struggling single mom Julia Jones hadn't had a date in over a decade, but she could still catch a man–if she needed to! So Julia, who claimed not to want a husband, found herself entangled in a fake romance.

Ryan Shane was tall, dark, and devastatingly handsome. And he just so happened to need a no-strings date himself. Their plan was perfectly thought out. Until a conveniently staged good-night kiss turned into very inconvenient passion…

This is the first book I've read by this author, Donna Fasano. I wanted something light to read this evening, and this book hit the spot. It was a fast read, a delightfully  fun and charming book to read. Even though it is quite predictable I still enjoyed it and found it quite entertaining. Like Julia, the protagonist in the story, I like to read a happily-ever-after romantic book once in a while, I call them my Cinderella books. and this one did not disappoint. 

This book is a part of my Nook library.   

3 comments:

  1. It does sound like a nice quick romance. Glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a fun "Cinderella book"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sound of Her Fake Romance. I love a good quick read sometimes and this one sounds like it hits the spot.

    ReplyDelete