Monday, August 13, 2012

"Monday Musings"

This week’s musing over at Should Be Reading –courtesy of http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com — asks…
Do you snack while you read?  If so, what is your favorite reading snack?
On the whole I am not a snacker while I eat, however, when I do snack you may find me snacking on Potato Chips, or Cheez-it  Snack Crackers. But...my "guilty pleasure" snacks are an Ice Cream Cone, or Pepsi. I love having a glass of Pepsi close by to savor while I read away, which is almost each afternoon. Is Pepsi really considered a snack? No! I don't think so, it is just my "guilty pleasure!"
How about you, do you have a "guilty pleasure" snack while you read?

14 comments:

  1. Like you, I don't really snack while reading...!!

    Here is my post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I did not count beverages...that I admit I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hardly ever snack while reading but I do like goldfish crackers. Mmmmm MMmm Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh..you mentioned ice cream...good thing it is only 9am. Ice cream is my downfall, my comfort food, my addiction and the reason I need to lose some weight before my son's wedding. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't tend to snack while I read either, if I do it's usually trail mix or chips.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't remember the last time I had a Cheez It, I always like the Big ones. Here's my Musing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once in a while, I have a bowl of pretzels while reading.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love hot tea or hot chocolate while I read at times, but I'm not much of a snacker. Here's mine: http://whatsontheshelf.wordpress.com/2012/08/13/musing-mondays-15/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm afraid I'll smear something on my Nook, so I don't really snack when I read.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Most of my reading is in bed so I don't snack.

    ReplyDelete
  11. No I prefer not to eat when I read. I do like a latte though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I normally don't snack when I read either, but would not say no to peanut M&Ms.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never snack when reading either, but like Nise', I wouldn't say no to peanut M&Ms (or any kind of M&Ms for that matter).

    ReplyDelete
  14. I usually don't snack either while reading. But give me a glass of Diet Coke while I am reading and I am a happy gal.

    ReplyDelete