Tuesday, July 31, 2012

"July Reading Wrap-Up"

I can't believe it is already July 31st, where did this year go? It seems each month whizzes by faster and faster, or is it because I am older it just seems to whiz by faster. I am looking forward to my month of August reading. I am calling it my "Jane Austen" month of reading. I plan on reading things by Jane Austen, things about Jane Austen, anything related to Jane Austen in the title of the book, or sequels to her books. I doubt I will get all the books on my 'Jane Austen' pile read this month, but I am devoting most of my reading to her. I have two ARC books to read this month as well, so other that those two books...here I come Jane Austen...


Now to the July Wrap-Up. Below is what I read in July.
If you click on the book title it will take you to my review...
                              1. Marrying Daisy Bellamy, by Susan Wiggs***
 2. The Summer Hideaway, by Susan Wiggs*****
3. Pick Your Poison, by Leann Sweeney*****e-book
5. This Pen for Hire, by Laura Levine***e-book
6. 311 Pelican Court, by Debbie Macomber****
7. 50 Harbor Street, by Debbie Macomber****
8. 6 Rainier Drive, by Debbie Macomber****
9. 74 Seaside Avenue, by Debbie Macomber****
10. Riversong, by Tess Hardwick****e-book
11. 8 Sandpiper Way, by Debbie Macomber****
12. 92 Pacific Boulevard, by Debbie Macomber*****
I enjoyed my month of reading and look forward to another fun summer reading month in August. Happy Reading Everyone!!!

4 comments:

  1. You did wonderful for July Gigi Ann, lots of Debbie Macomber books in there!
    I adore Jane Austen and I like the Asuten spinoffs. Happy Austen reading for August, thats a nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a month full of reading! I hope August is equally wonderful for you in this respect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reading month! Looks like you got caught up on Cedar Cove. I am so behind on the series. I have a book to add to your JA month. Death Comes to Pemberley by P.D. James.

    ReplyDelete