Monday, June 4, 2012

"Musing Mondays"


This week MizB's musing asks…
Do you have a reading goal for the year, such as __ books? Why or why not?
I really don't have a goal of how many books I read, because to often real life interferes with my reading schedule. But, I usually read at least one book a week. I keep a book journal to keep track of my reading. You can find my journal at my "Book Lust Journal" blog. I post my reviews of each book I read on that blog. 
Also, at the bottom of this blog I have a list of all the books I've read so far this year. So far this year I've read 63 books. So according to that count, I must read about two books a week.
Do you have a reading goal for the year?

9 comments:

  1. a journal sounds like such a good idea, but I know I would never keep it up. I am lazy and disorganized..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, real life does get in the way of reading many times for me, and I haven't been lucky enough to finish 2 books a week! :p

    Visit my blog @ bookaworld.wordprrss.com for my Musing Mondays! Have a great week ahead :)

    -Alicia
    bookaworld.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Real life gets in the way much too often, doesn't it? I set a goal at the beginning of the year but rarely get to it. I still keep a book journal the old fashioned way by listing everything in a notebook.

    My Monday Musing is here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are much more organized than I am. I should do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you!! Impressive number of books to date. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One book a week sounds like a good goal. Here's my Musing

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't set a specific goal, but do like to see if I can outdo the previous years count.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I started keeping blog pages with the books I read in a year. Otherwise I would not recognize the covers/titles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not very good at meeting goals, but I did set my GoodReads goal at 50.

    ReplyDelete