Friday, January 27, 2012

"Read-A-Thon Continues" Reading Corner

This is my Reading Corner where I read, blog and watch TV.
Today Michelle of The True Book Addict asks us to....
Show us what you cherish...For those of us who are extremely boastful proud of our home libraries, take some photos of your library (or use images you've already taken) 
This is where I store more of my books, especially my Vintage books.
This is the bookcase I put the books I have already read.
And of course last but not least is my Nook library. On January 2, 2012 I decided to start my library on the Nook. Since I live in a small apartment, I have less space to store my books. Therefore, decided to try the Nook to help save on my precious space.
TIMELINE
I finished #4 book this evening, Saturday, "The Grand Finale" by Janet Evanovich.

10 comments:

  1. I love to see where/how people store their books. Your bookshelves are so neat! Mine are much more jumbled. I really need to think about downloading more books to my iPad and downsizing my "real book" library very soon.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Joy - I need to do that too. Your bookshelves are very neat! I see you have a laptop on your chair. Mine died yesterday and not sure I want to shell out $200+ for new mother board. Who knows what else can go wrong? What brand is yours and would you recommend it? My S-I-L wants me to go with a Mac but I have no experience with how they work. I have an HP now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great images, Gigi Ann! I just love your reading corner. Very cozy. Did you find an image online of a home library that you covet..that you would put in your home, if money were no object?

    Glad to see you're doing so well on the read-a-thon. Hope you've been enjoying it. =O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's great! I LOVE that hexagonal room. Gorgeous!

    Thanks, Gigi Ann. =O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. naida has left a new comment on your post ""Read-A-Thon Continues" Reading Corner":

    Fantastic library GigiAnn!! Your little reading corner looks comfy cozy. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely "library" post! Your books are so orderly. Enjoy your weekend, Gigi Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Ann! What nice book shelves! Mine used to be pretty well organized, but I started to "clean and de-clutter" uh...quite some time ago, and now my loft area is just kind of in a jumbles! I love your dream library! I would've chosen the same one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! I LOVE your cozy reading corner!...It looks so relaxing, books at easy reach...I think I like better than your dream library! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your library shelves are very well organised. I am afraid, right now, I would be too embarrassed to show off my book shelves.

    Chaos comes to mind.

    have a great weekend

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. That would be my dream library too. Lovely pictures.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete