But enough about interviewing other people. It’s time I interviewed YOU.
1. What’s your favorite time of day to read? I enjoy reading anytime of the day.
2. Do you read during breakfast? (Assuming you eat breakfast.) Yes, I am usually on the computer when I eat Breakfast.
3. What’s your favorite breakfast food? (Noting that breakfast foods can be eaten any time of day.) Each morning I have a banana, and two cups of tea. My favorite breakfast food however, would be 2 eggs, bacon, home fries, 2 slices of toast, grapefruit and Tea.
4. How many hours a day would you say you read? Probably 3 or 4 hours, it could be more, I've never kept track of my reading hours.
5. Do you read more or less now than you did, say, 10 years ago? I read a lot more now than 10 years ago.
6. Do you consider yourself a speed reader? No! No! and No! again.
7. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? The power to eliminate insomnia!
8. Do you carry a book with you everywhere you go? Yes I do.
9. What KIND of book? Since I just recently got a Nook, it will probably be the ebook.
10. How old were you when you got your first library card? Probably 36, I was a late bloomer. Actually, we never lived in town, and I didn't get my driver's license until I was 35.
11. What’s the oldest book you have in your collection? (Oldest physical copy? Longest in the collection? Oldest copyright?) Oldest and Longest Physical copy...The Bible. Oldest copyright...Clouds of Witness, by Dorothy L. Sayers, 1927. Oh! I forgot about the Jane Austen books, Sense and Sensibility's copyright is 1811. I'm not sure what Pride and Prejudice's copyright is.
12. Do you read in bed? No, I find it very uncomfortable, but would love to be able to read in bed.
13. Do you write in your books? Yes, there are times when I write in books. I figure it is my book I can write in it if I choose too.
14. If you had one piece of advice to a new reader, what would it be? Set aside a time each day to read, even if it is only for 15 or 20 minutes.
15. What question have I NOT asked at BTT that you’d love me to ask? (Actually, leave the answer to this one in the comments on this post, huh? So I can find them when I need inspiration!) Do you have a favorite season of the year that you enjoy reading more? Sorry that is best I could come up with...