Thursday, December 8, 2011

"First Line Meme 2011"



Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday. In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I'll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you'd like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don't forget to visit the other participants! It's a great way to make new bloggy friends!


I found this fun "First Line" meme over @ Suko's blog and had to play along as well.
The idea behind it is: "to take the first line of each month's first post over the past year and see what it tells you about your blogging year."



January 1, 2011
"It's a new year, it's a new day, and a new blog design, and I'm feelin' good."


February 1, 2011
It's a new month and I will be reading three library books the month of February.


March 1, 2011
The current book I'm reading this week is "Oogy," by Larry Levin.


April 3, 2011
My Thoughts: This is the first Michael Connelly book I've ever read. (The Lincoln Lawyer)


May 1, 2011
This Monday the theme is "Songs about the weather or any color."


June 1, 2011
What a lovely way to start a new month, being awarded 
with an award.


July 1, 2011
This week-end I am reading this cozy mystery book. 


August 1, 2011
I like reading other book bloggers blogs, but whether it sparks ideas for what I will write on my blog, I don't know.


September 1, 2011
My Favorite Book about weather related events is "Nights In 
Rodanthe" by Nicholas Sparks.


October 3, 2011
I am looking forward to Nicholas Sparks new book "The Best 
of Me" to be released on October 11, 2011.


November 1, 2011
This week I am reading Isabel Wolff's book "The Very Picture of You."


December 2, 2011
My Question is, Which do you prefer: Coffee or Tea?


I have no idea what this says about me, one thing I noticed is I do like to play those fun memes, along with reading books.
How about you...... 


Do you like playing memes?

13 comments:

  1. Gigi, it seems as if you had fun doing this meme! It's almost like a mini calendar of your year in blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To me it says that you love to join in the memes and you embrace each new month with positive energy.

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Gigi Ann :) To me it says you enjoy reading and doing memes as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fun meme. I love reading people's posts about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Ann, I wanted to let you know I have yet again changed blogs…its at sarahkatie.blogspot.com

    I'm pretty sure it should stay permanent because I took the time to create a header on the computer, and I don't put all that work into something if it isn't going to stick around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like memes like Aloha Friday and Wordless Wednesday. There are a few others that have been really fun as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also think you give off a very positive outlook!! I like to participate randomly (except for Aloha) but there are some really fun memes out there!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I play along with Aloha Friday and Wordless Wednesday. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES!!! I love visiting other blogs, getting to meet new blogging buddies and getting to know old blogging buddies a little bit better. I participate in at least one meme a day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love memes - I've met some awesome bloggers through those! :)

    They Say It's (My) Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  11. I prefer coffee! That had to take a while to do.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is an interesting meme!

    I like doing memes, but I only do when I"m committed to visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. There are a few that I like, but I don't get to play along often.

    ReplyDelete