Tuesday, October 4, 2011

"Quickstep to Murder" Review


SUMMARY:
What if your dance partner, business partner, and fiancé was stepping out with another woman? That's exactly what happens to Stacy Graysin, who shares ownership of a ballroom dance studio with the man who broke her heart, Rafe Acosta.
But when Stacy discovers Rafe's dead body in the studio one dark night, the police suspect her of killing him. To clear her name and save her studio, Stacey teams up with Rafe's estranged cousin from Argentina, Tav, to find the real killer. And if Stacy doesn't watch her step, the killer may make this dance her last.
MY THOUGHTS:
I wanted a fun week-end book to read and noticed this one on my bookshelf. It took me a little longer than the week-end to read it, not because it was to many pages (286 pages) But, because I was busy and only got to read it in bits and pieces until today. However, I really did enjoy reading it. It is just a fun cozy little mystery that dances along quite fast once I had the time to set down and read it. 

I also read this book for my "Just For Fun Reading Challenge" this month. I found it so much fun to read that I am awarding it 4****. I also own this book.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a read I would enjoy.

    I am so busy with my favourite genres I have not read any cosy mysteries for a long while.
    Agatha Raisin would have been the last I read.

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, succinct review! Sounds good and cozy!

    ReplyDelete