This week’s musing hosted by MizB is… a book meme!
What was the last book you…
• borrowed from the library? The Lone Texan, by Jodi Thomas
• bought? I bought two yesterday: Keep a Little Secret, by Dorothy Garlock, and Family By Design, by Bonnie K. Winn
• cried over? The Stolen Life, by Jaycee Dugard
• disliked and couldn’t finish? The Summer I Dared, by Barbara Delinsky
• read & loved? The Midwife's Confession, by Diane Chamberlain
• got for review? (or: got in the mail?) A 3 book Series, Blood Money, Rio Star, Reef Runner, by Pepper Smith. I received them on Saturday.
• gave to someone else? The Help, by Kathryn Stockett. Mailed it to a book reader in Nevada.
• stayed up too late reading? The Midwife's Confession, by Diane Chamberlain