Friday, May 6, 2011

"Cover Art" Meme



1. Take the button at the top of this post and post it on your blog.

2. Chose a book cover of your choice and post it. (You can post as many covers as you'd like.)

3. Sign up with Mr. Linky below. Please use the url that links directly to your cover art post.

4. Visit other blogs on the list to see what covers they are featuring this week.

Instead of just one day, I thought I'd run this through the weekends - from Fridays to Mondays. That gives people more of a chance to blog hop.

Have fun!

Shopping today I found this book in the Chesapeake Shores series, Moonlight Cove, by  Sherryl Woods. I have been enjoying reading this series, so hope to read it soon. Now doesn't that cover make you long to go on a Moonlight Swim some night.






3 comments:

  1. I love the covers of her books. They are so peaceful. Thanks for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a cozy cover!
    Happy Mother's Day Gigi Ann.

    ReplyDelete