Sunday, April 17, 2011

"Meet Me On Monday"





Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you  questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we  can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!! Thanks Java for hosting this fun meme.
Questions:

1.  Caesar Salad or Garden Salad?
I like them both a lot, but if they are both set in front of me, I will always choose the Caesar Salad.
2.  Will you be watching the Royal Wedding on April 29th?
I'm sure I will be watching bits and pieces of it sometime throughout the day. In the morning I have doctors appointments until noon, and then off to lunch. So it will have to wait until afternoon and evening.
3.  Last thing you spent lots of money on?
Writing a check to the IRS. Personally, I spend most of my money on books, and gasoline.
4.  Window seat or aisle seat?
I will always take the window seat if given the choice.
5.  Do you know your blood type?
No, why? Is there a vampire lurking around the corner?

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried Caesar salad before. Looks like I might have to give it a try.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Thanks for stopping by Just One Donna. Like you, I'll take just about any salad, but I usually choose garden over Caesar, especially during the summer when gardens vegetables are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete