Katrina at Callappider Days, is hosting this Spring Reading Challenge. Count me in!!
Here's what she had to say.....
Welcome to Spring Reading Thing 2011! Just in time, our weather appears to be turning. Sunshine! Warm weather! I have to admit, I won’t mind saying goodbye to winter for a while. I’m more than happy to welcome spring, and with it…Spring Reading Thing 2011!
I hope you’re ready to read! And whatever you’re reading for this challenge, I hope you enjoy each and every book!
Here’s a brief recap of how to be a part of Spring Reading Thing 2011:
- Make a list of books you want to read (or finish reading) this spring. Your list can be as long or as short as you’d like. (Also, feel free to modify your list during the challenge if it’s not working for you.)
- Write a blog post containing your list and submit it to this post using the Mr. Linky below.
- Get reading! The challenge goes from today, March 20th, through June 20th.
- Here are my choices for now, they may change in the future, that remains to be seen....
- 1. Take a Chance On Me, by Jill Mansell. (Finished 4/6/2011)
- 2. Barefoot, by Elin Hilderbrand.
- 3. Finger Prints, by Barbara Delinsky (Finished 3/24/2011)
- 4. Summer Island, by Kristin Hannah.
- 5. The Lady Most Likely, by Julia Quinn...(Finished 3/28/2011)