Monday, March 21, 2011

"Cards On The Table" Agatha Christie: Review


  • Paperback: 224 pages
  • Publisher: Berkley (April 10, 2001)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0425105679
  • ISBN-13: 978-0425105672

Book Description: 
In the matchup of the century, four sleuths--including mystery writer Ariadne Oliver and the incomparable Hercule Poirot--have been invited to play bridge with four cunning criminals, each of whom had gotten away with murder. For the host, it is irresistible entertainment--until his own murder becomes part of the game. Now it's up to Poirot to play his hand, and decipher one of Agatha Christie's most ingeniously plotted puzzles.

My Thoughts: All I can say is; this is one of the best Agatha Christie books I have ever read.  To share much of one of her books I'm afraid I might give away the mystery of who done it, so I will just say I recommend reading this book if you like Agatha Christie mysteries and have never read "Cards On The Table."
I gave this book 4**** because I really liked this book.
I read this book for my Vintage Mystery Reading Challenge.
I own this book, it belongs to me!

6 comments:

  1. This sounds wonderful, thanks to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patsy, I think I will read this book. I love Agatha Christie and can't remember if I read this particular book so will read. Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should never have coaxed you into writing reviews because now my tbr list is growing lol. Cards On The Table just went on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christie is always a good choice! I've got you updated...and the way you post it in the link is fine. (I'm not good at links in comments either.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Agatha Christie! She was such a prolific author and this is one of hers I have yet to read. Certainly sounds enticing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, that synopsis sounds irresistible! I'm adding this to the TBR list. Thanks for the recommendation & for not giving away too much of the plot. I'm sold already :)

    ReplyDelete