Friday, January 14, 2011

"Friday Finds" Jan. 14, 2011

This meme is hosted by Miz B at Should Be Reading.

What great books did you hear about/discover this past week? Share with us your FRIDAY FINDS!





Since I don't read many books about historical romance, I found these two books this week. Between Two Queens, by Kate Emerson, I found at the library. Out shopping on Wednesday I found The Lady Most Likely, a novel in three parts, by Julia Quinn, Eloisa James, and Connie Brockway. I have to admit the covers of the books caught my eye, I have no idea what the books will be about.
What great books did you discover this week?

7 comments:

  1. HEHE, It's nice to know that others do judge a book by their covers as well. LOL

    Here is my Friday Finds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so much respect for those bloggers that truly enjoy historicals and the classics, they just don't interest me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look interesting, will be fun to see if the books live up to their covers. Here are my finds: http://is.gd/HUsycS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was a huge historical romance buff in junior high but it's not a genre I've revisited much since. I'll be interested to see what you think of these books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These books look lovely; I hope you will enjoy them both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breaking Free by Beth Moore and A Heart like His, same author. Great inspirational books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I havent read those, but I do enjoy this genre. Happy reading :)
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete