Friday, January 28, 2011

"Blame It On Paris" Review










 (Borrowed From B&N)

Kelly Rochard is determined to have one last adventure before settling down to married life!
Still, being mugged at the Louvre is not what she had in mind for her long-awaited trip to Paris. Until Will Maguire comes to her aid, and she finds herself completely distracted by the handsome stranger in the Notre Dame sweatshirt.
Kelly can't seem to resist the world's most romantic city or Will, who is determined to show her all its treasures, from the top of the Eiffel Tower to strolls along the Seine.
But will their love last when they're back in plain old South Bend, Indiana, or will they end up blaming their breathless fling on the city of love?
My Viewpoint: Sorry to say, I found this book very boring. It was a most difficult book for me to read. It took me over a week to get it read, each time I started to read it, it would bore me to sleep. I clocked more sleeping hours reading this book, than the hours it took to read it. I would never recommend this book to anyone to read, although there are some who liked this book. I just wasn't one of them. I gave this book 1*, because I hated it. 
I own this book, I bought it at a second-hand book store for $1.00. I should have saved the dollar.

4 comments:

  1. lol I am not laughing due to the fact that you didn't like the book, I'm laughing at how little bit of time it took you to become a seasoned reviewer. Good review. This one won't have a chance getting near my tbr list. Thank you for the honest review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds as if this was not the book for you. Definitely not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry you didn't like it! thanks for the honest review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you didn't like it. I think I have this one in my TBR somewhere, but I'm in no rush to read it :)

    ReplyDelete