photo by gigi ann
Following are words beginning or ending in X.
1. halluX--big toe. DeXter wears sandals because his halluX is too big for Nikes.
2. Xeric--dry, like a desert. Those transplanted Ohioans keep trying to grow phloX here in New MeXico's Xeric landscape.
3. verteX--highest point. As he slipped off the rocky crag, FeliX was heard eXulting, "At last, the verteeeeeeX!"
4. polleX--thumb. Little Jack BolliX stuck in his polleX and pulled out a purple plum.
5. Xenophobic--fearing foreigners or strangers. RoXanne is so Xenophobic, she hid in a closet the entire time she vacationed in France.