Friday, December 31, 2010

"Fall Into Reading 2010" Challenge Wrap Up. December 31, 2010.

Thanks to Katrina at Callapidderdays, who hosted this challenge this Fall and ask if we would do a wrap up post to see how we did. 


One question she asked us was, Did I finish the challenge and read all the books I had on the list, did I add any to the list as time went by?  Well, I'm glad to report that I finished all the books on my list. I decided to try to read 13 books and listen to 1 audio book. However, as time went by, I added 6 more books to my list, I read the 19 books, and listened to the 1 audio book. 


Challenge Accomplished!! on November 29, 2010.


1. Katie Up and Down the Hall, by Glenn Plaskin
2. Fragile, by Lisa Unger
3. Murder, She Wrote-A Fatal Feast, by Donald Bain
4. The Shop on Blossom Street, by Debbie Macomber
5. A Good Yarn, by Debbie Macomber
6. Summer On Blossom Street, by Debbie Macomber
7. Eggs Benedict Aronald, by Laura Childs
8. On Mystic Lake, by Kristin Hannah
9. Fireside, by Susan Wiggs
10. Cleo-The Cat Who Mended a Family, by Helen Brown
11. Jan Austen Ruined My Life, by Beth Pattillo
12. Somewhere Along The Way, by Jodi Thomas
13. Up Close and Personal, by Fern Michaels
14. The Threadbare Heart, by Jennie Nash
15. Murder Past Due, by Miranda James
16. 1022 Evergreen Place, by Debbie Macomber
17. Fancy Pants, by Cathy Marie Hake
18. Fairy Tale Weddings, by Debbie Macomber
19. The Right Attitude to Rain, by Alexander McCall Smith
20. Home, by Julie Andrews, was the audio book I listened to. 


After I had fulfilled the challenge, if I remember correctly, I read 7 or 8  more books. I took a break from reading this past week. Although, I was shopping and bought myself a few books for 2011, to read.

1 comment:

  1. You did great! Congrats on finishing the challenge!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete