1. Best book I read in 2010 was "Love In Bloom" by Sheila Roberts
2. The worst book I read in 2010 was "The Right Attitude to Rain" by Alexander McCall Smith. It was so boring I couldn't finish it.
3. The most disappointing book of 2010 was Safe Haven, by Nicholas Sparks.
4. The most surprising (in a good way) book for 2010 was "Serendipity" by Louise Shaffer.
5. I think this would be the book I recommended most in 2010. "Mr. Darcy Broke My Heart" by Beth Pattillo.
6. The best series I discovered in 2010 was Mariah Stewart's "The Chesapeake Diaries."
7. Some of the new authors I discovered in 2010 were: Jodi Thomas, Mariah Stewart, and Miranda James who is really a guy, Dean James.
8. The most hilarious books I read in 2010 was just about anything Janet Evanovich wrote.
9. The most thrilling unputdownable book I read in 2010 would have to be "Fragile" by Lisa Unger. I received this in the mail from Random House in NYC. I have no idea how they got my name and address. But it was a nice surprise to go to the mailbox and get a free book.
10. This is the most anticipated book for me in 2010, and it was also the most disappointing book of 2010.
My favorite cover of a book I read in 2010 was "A Vintage Affair" by Isabel Wolff. I just love this cover, and the book wasn't bad either.
12. I think the most memorable character for me in 2010 was Scout in "To Kill A Mockingbird."
13. I think this is a most beautifully written book "Always Believe in Yourself and Your Dreams" I enjoyed reading it in 2010. It is an older book (1997, 1999) of poems, but very enjoyable to read.
14. The book I think had the greatest impact on me in 2010 would have to be the Bible, at least I hope it was the book that had the greatest impact on me.
15. I can't believe I waited until 2010 to read "To Kill a Mockingbird." It was an enjoyable read, even if I waited 50 years before I read it.