Tuesday, November 30, 2010

"Fall Into Reading 2010"


Katrina, over at Callapidderdays hosts Fall Into Reading 2010. Her question this week is:
Do you have multiple books going at once? Or do you prefer to stick to one book at a time?


Almost always I read one book at a time. I like to start reading a book and read straight through before I start on another.  I do other reading as well which may consist of newspapers, magazines, etc. However, I stick to one book at a time.


Yesterday, November 29, 2010, I completed my "Fall Into Reading 2010" challenge. I chose 19 books to read and one to listen to, and I am glad to say I  finished reading, and listening all of them.  It was a fun challenge and helped me to read more books then I otherwise would have. Now I'm back to my reading as I choose. I started reading the old classic "To Kill a Mockingbird" by Harper Lee today. Believe it or not, I have never read this book. I saw the movie many years ago. 


How about you, do read one book at a time, or more than one?

3 comments:

  1. We are alike in our reading habits. One book but newspapers, magazines, etc. I would be afraid that I would confuse characters, plots, etc.

    Congratulations for completing your challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for finishing the challenge! I've technically also finished although I keep adding extra possible books haha

    I definitely prefer to read one book at a time, though I agree, I also read magazines, newspapers, etc. and Blogs! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to read one at a time, but I usually end up reading two or three books at any given time.
    I have too Kill a Mockingbird in my TBR also.

    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete