Monday, September 6, 2010

"Meet Me On Monday"

Meet Me On Monday is a Meme hosted by Java at Never Growing Old. Here are this weeks..... Questions: 

1. Do you wear socks to bed?
No, never! 


2. Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have a toy poodle, Joey, and a cat, Miss Molly. 


3. What topping(s) do you like on your pizza?
I like Pepperoni with lots of cheese. 


4. What time do you go to bed?
Most nights I crawl in bed at 10:30 pm. 


5. Would you rather get free chocolate for one year or free potatoes forever?
If I had to choose I would choose Potatoes, they are so healthy for you. Chocolate I can live without.

2 comments:

  1. Was going to say that once again we have things in common BUT then I saw "no chocolate" lol
    CMash
    Happy Labor Day! Hope your hubby is coming along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun meme! But you really should try "sleep socks"!

    ReplyDelete