Monday, September 27, 2010

"The Flu Shot"/Musing Mondays

                                                











Today was the day I decided it was time to get our Flu Shots. Each year my husband has always gotten his Flu Shot. However, this is the first year for me to get the Flu Shot.  I was always a pretty healthy person, so never participated in the yearly Flu Shot. However, that has all changed, last Fall I was diagnosed with an auto immune disease, therefore, I thought it would be the wise course to get the Flu Shot.


You will notice a change in My Reading Corner today. I have now made it My Reading Corner and More.  The reason for this decision is because I have 7 blogs. I have closed all of them, except this one. Why? Because,  I will be blending them into one blog. This blog will now include not only Reading things, but also My ABC Wednesday meme, my SkyWatch Friday meme, and some of the goings and comings in my life.


Thanks for visiting and have a nice day. It is a very lovely day in my corner of the world, the sun is shining and the temps will be close to 70.  It is just one lovely Autumn day...




Musing Mondays is hosted by Should Be Reading.
This week’s musing asks…
If your book group asked you to bring two (2) suggestions for group reads to your next meeting, what two books would you suggest? Why?

You know, I don't belong to a book group, I just read for my own entertainment, but if I did, I would probably suggest something by, Debbie Macomber, Barbara Delinsky, or Kristin Hannah.

9 comments:

  1. I need to get my flu shot too...thanks for the reminder. Love the new look. 7 blogs?? I can't keep up with one!! Am looking forward to all your postings, especially knowing now that I was missing a lot of them.
    CMash

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't belong to a book group either. But if I did, I would do my discussions by series. Here is my Musing For Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is a lot of blogs to manage - I don't blame you for combining them into one! I hope it all goes well for you. And the flu shot too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Debbie Macomber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new blog design is lovely! I hope you and your husband feel okay after your flu shots--sore arms not allowed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't belong to a book group either. I love all those authors you picked.

    ReplyDelete
  7. just wondering if the obamacare prices are up on the flu shots or are they free now?
    nikonsniper steve

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Steve...My shots will be covered by Medicare, so don't know if the prices are up or not. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good thing about the flu shots - the hubby and I have been getting them every year for quite a while now, and it's been years since either of us got the flu. So I'm assuming the shots must work!

    I've been thinking about rolling all my different blogs into one blog, too. Think I'm just getting too old to keep up with all those different threads!

    ReplyDelete