Sunday, August 8, 2010

"It's Award Time"

Cheryl  from  CMash Loves to Read   surprised me today in the form of  "A Great Blog Neighbor Award." Thank you Cheryl, for considering me your blogging neighbor, I appreciate it.  


Cheryl  is one of the first book bloggers I read and followed.   It was through her blog that  I found this wonderful world of book blogging.  She is still  one of the first blogs I visit each day, knowing that she will have something interesting to read and share with us.  If you haven't visited, you don't know what you are missing.  Her reviews are professional,  her postings are interesting. And she also plays along with some of the book blogger memes. Which I find so much fun.  Why not take a few minutes and  walk your fingers on over to her place and give her a neighborly "HI" !!  
This is the award she kindly passed to me:

Now for the criteria:


Rules:
Pass this on to five great blog neighbors
I define a great blog neighbor as someone that consistently comments on your posts and responds to questions or comments that you have.
 



This is always the hardest part for me, since there are many people that are deserving of this award.  I'm not sure if these book bloggers accept blog awards or not,  if not, just accept this as a hug from me to you, however,  here goes my choices  (in no particular order):


1. Angela, at Chapters just started her blog a few days ago, and already she has quite a following. Please take a few minutes to visit and welcome her to the book bloggers neighborhood.


2. Suko at Suko's Notebook, who just happen's to be Angela's mother, also writes reviews, and plays along with some of the book memes.


3. Mary Anne at Starlight Blog, she always has something interesting happening under the Stars.


4. Yvonne at Socrate's Book Review Blog.  Love her reviews.


5. Joy at Joy's Blog. Joy describes her blog as a mostly bookish blog. She too posts reviews about the books she reads, and also plays along with some of the weekly memes.  That is how I found her blog and have been following it every since. 

4 comments:

  1. Ann:
    Thank you for the kind words. You have been a great neighbor and love reading your comments. Hope you enjoy your award!!!
    CMash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for including me in this award! I can't wait to check out the other winners and Cheryl's blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the "mother-daughter" awards. This is one I haven't seen before. I will display it proudly on my blog and awards page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Ann! Congrats on your award. And thanks so much for passing it on to me. You really deserve it (not so sure about myself). Glad to hear you enjoy my blog - I think yours is pretty cool, too!

    ReplyDelete