Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Finds 8/6/2010










WHAT GREAT BOOKS DID YOU HEAR ABOUT/DISCOVER THIS PAST WEEK? SHARE WITH US YOUR FRIDAY FINDS! 


This week I discovered these three books by Alexander McCall Smith.


The first two are from, The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency Series. I have read three or four in this series, and have four or five in my Audiobook Collection.




















This next book is also by Alexander McCall Smith. It is from his series, About Isabel Dalhousie's adventures. I haven't read any in this series yet, so I am looking forward to reading this one. 

3 comments:

  1. Love the cover for the Good Husband of Zebra Drive! I've never read anything from this author, though I believe I have one or two books floating around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any Smith but hear great things. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend mentioned good things about the No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency Series, but I haven't started them yet. Hope you enjoy the books when you get them. ^_^

    ReplyDelete