Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Finds 7/9/2010

FRIDAY FINDS IS HOSTED BY MIZB AT SHOULD BE READING, THE MEME THIS WEEK ASKS:

WHAT  GREAT BOOKS DID YOU HEAR ABOUT / DISCOVER THIS PAST WEEK? SHARE WITH US YOUR FRIDAY FINDS! :D


I have a busy day and week-end. But, wanted to share my Friday Finds.

My first find is, Mr. Darcy broke my heart, by Beth Pattillo.  It is described as: "An absolute pleasure to read....flavored with interesting Austen information, this is a book readers will drink down like a lovely cup of fragrant tea." 




This is another book I found this week.  Janet Evanovich's Plum Lovin'. It is a Stephanie Plum Between-the-Numbers novel. I think it will be a week-end read some week-end soon, as it is just a small novel with only 169 pages. And I'm sure it will be a fun romp for a cozy afternoon. 


What were your Friday Finds?

2 comments:

  1. I've only read one between the numbers book and that was Plum Spooky- it turned out to be a riot! It kept me laughing out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you read the other Plum Lovin' books?
    I enjoyed one, but didn't get into the series as some people have. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete