Thursday, July 29, 2010

"Booking Through Thursday"






Beach Buddies July 29, 2010

Filed under: Wordpress — --Deb @ 1:10 am 
btt button
Suggested by Joy:
Which fictional character (or group of characters) would you like to spend a day at the beach with? Why would he/she/they make good beach buddies?

That is a fun question, but I have so many answers. Since I'm not a beach sort of person I would have to have someone who would entertain me. 

Right now I'm reading a book about Stephanie Plum. Now I think she and her kooky family and friends could keep me entertained. Especially if she brings along Grandma Mazur, Ranger, Joe and Diesel. Imagine playing Beach Volleyball with them. And if they couldn't keep me entertained, I'm sure Lula could come up with some pretty far out things to talk about, that would have us laughing the day away.

On a more quiet day at the beach I would want to be with Cinderella. She could bring all her little pets and we could just sing and dance, and picnic the day away. And live happier ever after!


However, think about what a topsy-turvy day it would be to spent a day at the beach with Jessica Fletcher. You just know a dead body will wash up on the beach. However, before the day ends, Jessica will have figured out the why, when, where, what, and how it happened. Saving the day for us all, and since I too will be a suspect, I for one would be so glad to find out.... I didn't do it...

What fictional character would you like to spent a day at the beach with? 

11 comments:

  1. I can just imagine the bathing suit Lula would come prancing in with...

    I too think your answer was a good one,

    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, those are great people to spend the day with although I'm not too sure about being anywhere with Jessica Fletcher. She's a dead body magnet. Yow! Grandma Mazur- definitely a hoot a minute. Enjoy your day at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I had forgotten Diesel ! He would need to be there and Grandma Mazur too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your answer! Your day would definitely be fun filled and entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answer! And I'd absolutely love to spend a day with Jessica Fletcher - at the beach, or anywhere else. She's one of my favorite sleuths!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Purple Girl@LOL... Lula would be a sight to behold in a bathing suit.. I'm still LOL... Thanks for that vision...!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great answer! It made me LOL!

    Happy readings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great question--and answer! Since this is all hypothetical, my marital status doesn't matter; I think I'd like to spend the day at the beach with a male character from a Nicholas Sparks novel, preferably at the Outer Banks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a blast. I would do the beach thing at night. Here’s mine

    ReplyDelete
  10. fun answers :)
    I used to read the Stephanie Plum books but stopped at book three. I did enjoy them though.
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete