Wednesday, June 2, 2010

W.W.W. Wednesdays 6/2/10


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?



I am currently reading, "One Tough Texan" by Jan Freed.











I just finished reading, "Heat Wave" by Richard Castle, but I'm guessing it was written by a writer on the TV Show "Castle" possibly Tom Straw,  if the inside cover is giving a clue, we find his name in there. And I think another clue as to who the real author is...it is suppose to be someone who also appeared on the show, and I understand Tom Straw has appear on the "Castle" show. Whatever the case, I enjoyed the book, but then I am a fan of the "Castle" TV show.



What I think I will read next is this book by Debbie Macomber..."A Good Yarn."                                              

2 comments:

  1. I am currently reading Debbie Macomber's "Summer on Blossom Street"

    I just finished Linda Leal Miller's "Montana Creeds:Logan"

    I have no idea what I will read next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might read A Good Yarn next, but I have two other books I would like to read also, it's up in the air what I will read next.

    ReplyDelete