Wednesday, June 9, 2010

"What I Have Been Doing..."

This week I have more or less neglected My Reading Corner.  Monday I was busy doing things around the house, oh yes, once in a while I have to put down the books, and do a little work around the house, however, I would rather be reading.


Tuesday we went to Cedar Rapids. Tony had some shopping he wanted to do, therefore, he dropped me off at the Half-priced Bookstore. I took some books I had read with me and received $8 dollars for them. They got it all back, because I found 5 books to bring back home with me. I will post them Friday on Fridays Finds.


This morning while setting on my porch blogging, my neighbor, Gwen, noticed I was on the porch, so she came by at 8:30 am and we spend about an hour talking and visiting. A few minutes later another neighbor, Nita and her husband Don, walked by and stopped and asked me if I would take some pictures of their flowers.  I walked over later and took the pictures they ask me to take. They are posted below.  I printed them later, and took the pictures over to them, they gave me this loaf of homemade bread. (It is very good and tasty.) How much better can life get?


The reason Nita wanted me to photograph these particular flowers, is because she doesn't know what they are. She is hoping that when our neighbor, Charlotte, gets back from her vacation, she may know what they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment