Sunday, June 6, 2010

"Smiling"

SMILING
Smiling is infectious,
You catch it like the flu
When someone smiled at me today,
I started smiling too!

I passed around the corner
And someone saw my grin
When he smiled,
I realized I'd passed it on to him!
I thought about that smile,
 Then realized its worth,
A single smile just like mine
Could travel 'round the earth!
So if you feel a smile begin,
Don't leave it undetected.
Let's start an epidemic quick
And get the world infected!




  Be Happy

Smiles are so nice!


Try jumping for joy! Speaking of
toads....What do toads wear on
their feet in the summer?
Open toad shoes.


Smile and wave to everyone
you meet each day!

Be sweet to everyone!
(yes even your spouse)

Crack up at silly jokes!

Live well!
Laugh often!
Love much!


3 comments:

  1. The best message I've seen all week...peace and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this post made me smile just a lil'

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I was reading this- I realized I had a big grin -how infectious? Very nice.

    ReplyDelete